If you have the Cuttebug Awareness Ribbon die (I picked one up for less than a dollar on clearance recently) then I have a free gift for you. I created 2 sheets of sentiments with guide squares that make it easy to line up the die with the printing. Here’s how:
1) Download the PDFs. This one for cancer and this one for the military.
And by request, full sheets of each of the cancer sentiments here.
Also by request full sheets of hope, love, believe and inspire.
2) Print the sheet on colored paper at 100% size (uncheck fit to page, etc.).
3) Use scissors to separate one sentiment, leaving a margin around the guide square, and place it face up on your cutting plate. (I’m using a Cuttlebug so it goes on top of the A plate and a B plate)
4) Place your ribbon die face down on top of the design and line it up with the printed square.
5) Run it through your die cutting machine with proper sandwich (I placed another B plate on top). Be sure to place plates on top carefully so die does not shift.
6) Remove die to reveal your completed ribbon.
7) Separate and repeat for each design as desired.
(All sentiments from cancer file showed in pink, all sentiments from military file shown in yellow.)
Hope you enjoy using these sentiments to make something encouraging for a cancer survivor or military person you know. As always, I’d love to see what you make. Here’s a card I did for a recent message board challenge: